Before you can really get rockin’ in your IRM efforts, you need the commitment of executives and the board — or you could find yourself banging your head against the wall. To sell the concept of Integrated Risk Management, start by clarifying what executives and the board want and pitch using language that will resonate with them.
In this on-demand webinar, Jason Mefford, a rock star in internal audit, risk, and compliance discusses:
- The two major approaches organizations take in managing risk
- The best way to clearly explain the benefits of Integrated Risk Management
- The basics of influence so you can effectively pitch to executives and the board
- Tactics to link your IRM efforts to key organizational objectives
- The easiest method to develop a business case for IRM efforts
Simply complete the form to watch this on-demand webinar today »