Events Search and Views Navigation
Join us for this live, 30-minute webinar in a fireside chat format.
Speaker: Jay Lechtman, Vice President, Strategy & Innovation, Healthcare, Riskonnect
Healthcare provider organizations (HPOs) understand that risk isn’t limited to clinical operations, but many struggle to connect traditional risk management activities to the broader initiatives they’re pursuing around enterprise risk management.
- Current challenges in operationalizing healthcare enterprise risk management
- How technology can help – and hurt – integrating risk management initiatives
- How one health system is creating a fully integrated risk management program, from the bottom up
- How to measure the value of integrated risk management – operationally and financially
Join us for the live webinar.
Speaker: Rob Quail, Principal and Owner, Robert Quail Consulting
Earn CPE Credit!
Key Risk Indicators are an excellent tool for building senior executive ownership and participation in ERM.
In this webinar, noted ERM expert Rob Quail will share best practices for KRI development. He’ll help you understand:
- What is the relationship between KRIs and KPIs?
- What are the steps to select and develop a robust set of KRIs?
- How can you set KRI thresholds that will trigger action?
- What is the role of senior executives in establishing and using KRIs?
- What are the keys to driving acceptance for KRIs among decision makers and risk owners?
- Where do KRIs fit relative to other aspects of a mature ERM program, such as risk appetite and tolerances, risk criteria, risk assessment and evaluation processes, risk registry, and risk reporting?
Join us in London for the CIR Roundtable in association with Riskonnect
Join us for the Riskonnect webinar "How Risky is your Project? And what are you doing about it?