Enterprise Risk Management
Riskonnect’s ERM software helps you understand the impact of all risks across your organization.
Give leadership reliable, accurate data instantly. Help leaders confidently make decisions about risks and opportunities with always up-to-date and complete data.
Communicate seamlessly from the frontlines to the C-suite. Break down silos and collaborate with all stakeholders using the same risk language.
Adapt quickly to changing conditions. Make data-driven decisions to bounce back fast from even the harshest events.
Eliminate Surprises from a Risk You Didn’t See Coming
Ever had to explain why you weren’t prepared for an event that seemingly came out of nowhere? Riskonnect’s ERM software brings together all risk-related information into one platform so you know what you’re facing before it can surprise you.
- Consolidate all risk data into one, easily accessible place.
- Track the status of risk assessments and note changes to key indicators.
- See the connections between risks, controls, assessments, accountability, documentation, and other relevant factors.
ERM allows us to understand it’s not just about one risk. We’re dealing with groups of related risks that are all in motion that are all impacting the organization simultaneously.
Riskonnect has allowed us to embark on actions we’ve never had clarity on before. If no action is coming out of the data, what’s the point.
Automate, Streamline …
and Move Fast
How much time do you waste chasing down data and making sure it’s correct? Riskonnect’s ERM software speeds up data collection and validation, so you can move on to more important things.
- Automate workflows to free up time for more strategic tasks.
- Monitor important KRIs and respond to oncoming risk events in real time.
- Get automatic alerts when a risk indicator has crossed the threshold of acceptability.
Elevate the Risk Function Within Your Business
Do you want to simply drop off reports or stay for the strategy discussion? Riskonnect’s ERM software makes it easy to share data, collaborate on actions – and emphasize the importance of infusing risk into strategic decisions.
- Empower the C-suite to make effective decisions about risk and opportunity.
- Involve people at all levels and functions – and assign responsibility and accountability for identifying and managing risk in everyday work.
- Establish a common risk language throughout the organization.
- Easily create prebuilt or customized reports with a drag-and-drop report builder.
- Automatically send alerts and reports to keep stakeholders informed and involved.
Your ERM Questions Answered