Riskonnect, the leading provider of risk management technology, expands its sales and business development teams with the appointment of Mike Sherwood as Vice President, Sales, and Gary Evans and Jim Collins as Regional Sales Executives.Atlanta, GA, July 8, 2014 – Riskonnect announced today the appointment of Mike Sherwood as Vice President of Global Sales, Gary Evans as Southwest Region Sales Executive, and Jim Collins as Northeast Region Sales Executive. Under the leadership of Jack Tatum, Vice President, Global Business Development, Riskonnect’s exponential growth and enviable market penetration has firmly established Riskonnect as the leading provider of risk management information system solutions. With these new appointments to the global sales team, Tatum will continue focusing on the important task of introducing Riskonnect’s value to organizations across the globe. Sherwood will lead the global sales team as Riskonnect expands its regional domestic and international teams.
Comments on the news
- “Jack Tatum has been, and continues to be, instrumental in introducing the risk and insurance industry to Riskonnect and to the value our solutions bring to global companies. His passion for how our innovative solutions are changing the industry is unmatched, and he conveys that passion to our future clients. Riskonnect’s contagious energy is sustaining our momentum in gaining market share, and Mike Sherwood is ready to lead our global sales team as more risk professionals discover the benefits of the Riskonnect solution,” said Bob Morrell, Riskonnect CEO.
- “Gary Evans and Jim Collins bring a combined 63 years experience in the risk and insurance industry. Riskonnect delivers innovation at a pace unheard of in this industry, but this innovation is the product of years of industry experience. The solutions Riskonnect’s global sales team brings to prospective clients are offered by the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry, and I am excited to welcome Gary and Jim to the team,” said Jack Tatum, VP, Global Sales Development.
- “We welcome this extended team and Mike’s leadership and expertise in high-growth sales efforts as we continue to advance our footprint across the globe. At Riskonnect, client success remains our priority, and we have the right team in place to accomplish our goals and to help continue to improve the risk management profession through enterprise-class technology,” said Kelly Barton, VP, Operations.
Mike Sherwood’s career in technology sales spans more than two decades, and demonstrates his ability to deliver consistent and responsible growth in alignment with corporate goals. As VP, Sales, Sherwood will be responsible for growing and managing the sales organization while continuing to drive the company’s incredible growth. He joins Riskonnect from Dell SecureWorks, where he consistently exceeded Corporate goals for sales and employee retention. His tenure at Dell SecureWorks is highlighted by the development of strong channel relationships, and by expanding the organization’s reach into South America and EMEA. His experience in building and maintaining partnerships and in supporting and growing international sales directly supports Riskonnect’s commitment to providing the most innovative risk management technology solutions to the global risk and insurance market.
Gary Evans is tapped as Regional Sales Executive for the Southwest Region, and he brings an impressively broad experience encompassing 20 years in risk management technology. Evans joins Riskonnect from Marsh CS Stars, where he most recently was responsible for sales and relationship management for the West Zone. His tenure with Marsh CS Stars includes 10 years with Corporate Systems, where he gained significant experience in risk consulting, sales, account and project management, compliance, analytics, and claims administration. Evans brings extensive experience in delivering solutions that provide efficiency, accuracy, and elevate the value of risk management within organizations.
Jim Collins is named Regional Sales Executive for the Northeast Region, and his extensive history in the risk and insurance market is marked by more than 15 years at Crawford’s Risk Sciences Group (RSG), most recently in the position of Regional Vice President, Eastern Region. Collins is widely recognized in the industry, given the breadth of his career. Prior to joining RSG in 1997, Collins spent 26 years in the insurance industry, beginning with The Travelers in 1971. His experience spans 20 years in Property-Casualty and corporate marketing, and six years as General Manager of a multi-line brokerage firm in New York and as a Regional Sales Manager for Applied Systems. Collins also served as a Regional Vice President at MMI Companies, where he gained experience in medical malpractice and clinical risk management. Collins’ appointment to Regional Sales Executive confirms Riskonnect’s commitment to the Northeast Region and the needs of prospective clients in that area.
Riskonnect, Inc. provides the the leader in innovative risk management technology and the premier, enterprise-class risk management work platform, configured to meet clients’ existing business processes. Riskonnect provides risk technology solutions for Incident/Claim Intake and Management, Certificates, Policies,Healthcare Risk Management and Patient Safety, Governance Risk & Compliance, Environmental Health & Safety, and more – all on a single, fully integrated platform. Riskonnect products are all connected, allowing users to navigate easily within the system to review, analyze, and report on data from user-friendly web-based interfaces that provide a single point of access for global organizations.
- Learn more at http:www.riskonnect.com
- Follow @Riskonnect on Twitter
- Like riskonnect.com on Facebook:http://facebook.com/riskonnect
Vice President, Operations