In this 13th edition report, Riskonnect partnered with BC Management to assess the most noteworthy trends from over 10 years of researching business continuity program management initiatives, including reporting structures, executive engagement, current program status, assessments, personnel, budgeting, and alignment to compliance standards. Included is also program maturity resiliency insights and tips throughout the report to help you in elevating your BCM program.
Interested in receiving a customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard for this study? You may still participate and request your customized dashboard once you submit your study response.
- 24% of Business Continuity programs report into a Risk Management department
- 15% of organizations note the Chief Risk Officer as the BCM program sponsor
- 30% embed Resilience Management within the culture of the organization
- 25% of organizations noted a BCM program budget in excess of $1 Million USD+
- 37% anticipate hiring additional BCM personnel in the next year
Simply complete the form to download the report ⇨