We are very excited about our pending acquisition of Marsh ClearSight. Our combined capabilities will drive a fundamental shift in the risk management solution space that will greatly benefit customers. We will have:
- Additional scale and resources to invest in our products
- Increased expertise and experience related to implementation and advisory
- A focused organization, aligned by industry, dedicated to customer success
An announcement of this scale naturally brings up lots of questions for customers. In response, it might be helpful to understand what is at the basis of Riskonnect’s strategy.
We succeed when our customers succeed.
The ultimate focus of the Riskonnect strategy is to enable customer success through:
- Purposeful innovation. We design customer-first products that continuously improve the platform to unlock new value.
- Empowered employees. We are committed to our team—investing in their growth, developing their skills, and instilling a common set of values that allow them to do what is right for our customers.
- Focused investment. We invest in the resources, processes, and tools that will scale and grow with our customers’ needs—today and well into the future.
Customers will have a partner that can offer a wider range of solutions and opportunities to expand their resilience, control, and visibility of risk. They will be able to seamlessly navigate across their risk ecosystem and connect their risks like never before. They will have improved access to resources and expertise. And they will be able to choose what capabilities to adopt and how to integrate other solutions and providers to continue to transform the way they view and manage risk.
I suppose that our “top secret strategy” isn’t so secret—we just believe we have all the right pieces to make it work best for the customer.
It is simple…
- Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
- We will empower colleagues with the resources they need to best serve our customers.
- We will invest leading risk management technology solutions to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
We can’t wait to carry out this strategy with you.
Read Jim’s last blog post, The Most Surprising Thing I Heard from Customers.