IT compliance is a specialized set of activities to ensure that an organization meets the requirements of contractual obligations and government-imposed IT regulations for the protection of data assets and processes. Failure to adequately perform this function can result in substantial fines and contractual penalties as well as loss of business.
Meet Your Contractual Obligations
- Can be country specific, with aggregated results
- Unlimited asset register, with relationships used to define location, possession, configuration, software, etc.
- Fully configurable to organization’s requirements
- Reports enable quick identification of all instances of any asset type
- Fully self-maintained pick lists to ensure consistent recording of assets
- Use interactive PDFs to request asset owners to attest to compliance with IT governance
- Task management for remediation activity
- Structure and terminology fits the organization’s culture
- Easily identify and locate all current assets
- Full audit trail of all activity, including attestations
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!