Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) is the capability to reliably achieve objectives, address uncertainty, and act with integrity. This last piece of GRC is critical: at its foundation GRC is about the integrity of the organization. While objectives can be achieved in many unethical ways, organizations need to shift their thinking of GRC and focus on the integrity of the organization. Does it live up to its values, commitments, obligations, and statements? Organizational integrity requires GRC to be more than the back-office functions of risk and compliance – it must be actively engaged in the front-office of the business. Integrity requires a cultivated culture of ethics and responsibility.
You will learn how to:
- Identify risks to business integrity, brand, and reputation.
- Monitor a dynamic business environment and ensure it stays on the straight and narrow road of integrity.
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility and their symbiotic relationship to integrity.
- Engage front-office functions on their responsibilities.
- Improve your ethics culture within your organization.
- Equip employees in ethics and responsibilities through an overall integrity strategy and engagement.
Simply complete the form to watch this on-demand webinar today ⇨