Riskonnect Continues Rapid Growth and Expansion of Risk Management Market; Comments on Aon eSolutions’ Divestiture.
Atlanta, GA, September 3, 2014 – From a vision to build on a cloud platform in 2007 to the leader in risk management technology, Riskonnect continues to flourish with a 94% growth rate in new client sales over the last 12 months and the drive to empower risk and safety professionals to have a greater impact on their organizations.
Traditionally, risk management information systems (RMIS) have been owned and operated by the largest insurance brokerages. The continued demand for Riskonnect’s solutions, combined with the news today of Aon selling the eSolutions’ unit, provides further validation of our model in providing enterprise-class risk management solutions.
Riskonnect’s rapid growth has been realized by providing risk management technology solutions to organizations who have never before contracted for risk technology, as well as through successfully converting legacy RMIS systems.
Comments on the news:
- “Change can be a negative. But, we see this as an opportunity for risk managers to evaluate and possibly upgrade the direction of their technology platform,” commented Bob Morrell, CEO and Co-founder of Riskonnect. “Aon producers now have the freedom to bring new technology to their clients. The time has never been better to make a move to the best platform.”
- Ron Carlson, Business Program Manager at a Global Not-for-Profit, said, “We were among the first to recognize how Riskonnect’s vision best matched our current and future business needs and the impact this technology could have on our risk management program and organization worldwide. We left eSolutions five years ago to become one of Riskonnect’s first RMIS clients and have continued year after year to receive the value of working with such a superior technology platform.”
- Nancy Devine, previously Vice President, Insurance and Risk Management at a Fortune 1000 company and a global leader in beauty salons, and most recently Director, Risk Management and Safety at a world-wide meat snack manufacturer said, “As a 20-year risk management and safety professional, I have experienced many different RMIS solutions. One of our key business needs was to gain more efficiency in our call center which handles hundreds of consumer inquiries per day. Interacting with thousands of locations to help support our guests, system uptime, response time, daily performance and integrated communication was our utmost business concern. I recently chose to move from a broker-owned RMIS vendor to Riskonnect RMIS to help meet and exceed our business goals and to take our global risk management program to a new level.”
Riskonnect, Inc. provides the premier, enterprise-class risk management work platform, configured to meet clients’ existing business processes. Riskonnect provides risk technology solutions for Incident/Claim Intake and Management, Certificates, Policies, Healthcare Risk Management and Patient Safety, Governance Risk & Compliance, Environmental Health & Safety, and more – all on a single, fully integrated platform. Riskonnect products are all connected, allowing users to navigate easily within the system to review, analyze, and report on data from user-friendly web-based interfaces that provide a single point of access for global organizations.
- Learn more at http:www.riskonnect.com
- Follow @Riskonnect on Twitter
- Like riskonnect.com on Facebook:http://facebook.com/riskonnect
Vice President, Operations