Root Cause Analysis
RCAs are a critical safety improvement and risk management tool. But in many organizations, they aren’t being conducted frequently enough, fast enough after the discovery and reporting of an event and — in too many cases — their findings aren’t driving corrective actions.
Drive Corrective Actions with Root Cause Analysis
- Comprehensive standard healthcare RCA process
- Easily access all related information in a single view
- Automatically generate intuitive visual timeline — including relevant images/documents — from narrative event details
- Conduct “Five Whys” analysis
- Document causal and contributory factors and create visual cause and effect/fishbone diagrams
- Automatically assign and manage corrective actions based on RCA findings
- Spend less time and effort conducting RCAs so you can focus on improving safety
- Improve front line staff engagement in safety reporting and improvement by communicating high-level findings and resulting actions throughout the organization
- Easily analyze causal and contributory factors to better prioritize and target corrective actions
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!