MONTE CARLO SIMULATION
Predicts the probability of occurrence and
possible financial impact for different risk situations.
How do you plan for uncertainty?
Today’s risk landscape is plagued by uncertainty, ambiguity, and variability. With so many unknowns, predicting which scenarios are most likely to happen – and the potential financial impact of each – is little more than a guessing game if you’re using spreadsheets or other manual processes. Guess wrong and the consequences could be devastating.
Are you willing to leave so much up to chance?
Improve Decision-Making under Uncertain Conditions
Riskonnect’s Monte Carlo Simulation predicts the probability of occurrence and the possible financial impact for different risk situations.
Built as an enhancement to XT Risk and XT Project Risk solutions, it runs complex mathematical simulations to predict best, worst, and average outcomes for each scenario. The results provide objective data to help you determine the best course of action.
RISKONNECT’S MONTE CARLO SIMULATION
SIMULATES DIFFERENT SCENARIOS
- Calculates a range of possible financial impacts and the probability of occurrence.
- Predicts how likely you are to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Provides the information needed to create a realistic budget and schedules.
OFFERS SCALABLE SCENARIO PLANNING
- Leverages the power of cloud computing to provide results without delay or impact on other Riskonnect applications.
- Stores scenario setup templates for future planning simulations.
- Can easily export historical simulation data.
RUNS REAL-TIME SIMULATIONS
- Runs simulations in real-time, without the use of external tools.
- Eliminates the need to export data to external third-party providers, which is time consuming and increases the risk of error.
- Performs complex calculations with just a few clicks.
- Provides immediate access to results.
The Riskonnect community includes:
“With Riskonnect, we have one source of truth. We are able to provide reports to leadership in turnaround times that were previously unheard of. We can get it to them within hours, as opposed to days.”
Banking on Balancing Risk and Opportunity:
Enterprise Risk Management in the Financial Services Industry
Financial services organisations are under intense pressure to make intelligent decisions about risk to achieve strategic goals. And Enterprise Risk Management is just the ticket.
Download this e-book to understand what ERM is, why it’s worthwhile, and how to begin holistically managing risks and opportunities in a truly integrated way.
How’s Your View?