ELECTRONIC REPORT OF INJURY
Software that simplifies the workers’ compensation reporting process
Are you struggling to keep up with
complex state injury-reporting mandates?
Workers’ Compensation First Report of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Report of Injury (SROI) requirements can be overwhelmingly complex. Claim administrators must keep up with ever-changing state requirements for electronic filing, mandated sequencing of FROIs and SROIs, and required submission information. Failure to file a perfectly completed FROI or SROI on time can result in painful financial penalties – or even litigation.
And all of that can be avoided if you submit what’s required, when it’s required, where it’s required.
Integrate and Automate the Reporting Process
Riskonnect’s Electronic Report of Injury software simplifies the reporting process by automatically completing and submitting complex electronic filings for FROI/SROI to keep you compliant with state workers’ compensation requirements.
The software seamlessly integrates with any claims administration application and accommodates all states that require – or accept – submission via the standard IAIABC EDI format, including SIEDRS. Required claim and payment data is sent to Riskonnect for evaluation of state FROI/SROI reporting requirements and submission to the appropriate jurisdictions. Acknowledgements returned by the state are then available for verification and/or additional action.
Our solution is supported by a dedicated Claims Regulatory Compliance team that monitors all state rules and regulations to ensure compliance. Our highly experienced professionals stay on the leading edge of jurisdictional requirements and help shape industry standards by holding membership and leadership positions with the IAIABC and other industry organizations.
RISKONNECT’S ELECTRONIC REPORT OF INJURY SOFTWARE
REDUCES ADMINISTRATION TIME
- Dynamically creates FROIs/SROIs based on appropriate jurisdictional requirements.
- Uses existing and updated claim data to automatically populate FROI/SROI fields as required by each state.
- Configures triggers, notifications, and scheduling based on the organization’s reporting needs for each state jurisdiction.
- Seamlessly sends your scheduled EDI (electronic data interchange) reports to all states that require or accept submission via the standard IAIABC format
- Accommodates the SIEDRS reporting requirement.
- Streamlines EDI sequencing by automating the creation of certain reporting events throughout the life of a claim.
IMPROVES ACCURACY AND HELPS AVOID PENALTIES
- Incorporates report of injury and claim to the FROIs/SROIs, and copies claim information forward.
- Integrates with any claims administration system.
- Allows you to easily edit and transmit the data to claims.
- Maintains full compliance with state FROI/SROI rule and regulation changes.
- Increases data accuracy and compliance with jurisdictions requiring EDI reporting.
- Automatically validates data according to the rules of the jurisdiction before submission.
APPLIES EXPERTISE OF A FULLY DEDICATED CLAIMS REGULATORY COMPLIANCE TEAM
- Highly experienced team of experts – averaging 24 years of industry experience.
- Respected industry leadership – as a member of the IAIABC EDI Council and co-chair of the IAIABC EDI Systems Committee.
- A vast industry network – including IAIABC leaders and members, direct state contacts, customers, third parties, and other solution providers.
Is It Time for a
High-performing organizations constantly reevaluate their claims process to reduce waste, enhance customer service, and lower costs. Download our e-book, Claim Success: How to Achieve Excellence in Claims Management, to find out how you can manage claims more effectively.
How’s Your View?