Sign up at your convenience by contacting your Riskonnect representative.
Or, if you have any questions, contact Robert Garrett.
Riskonnect University Agenda:
ClearSight Claims Financials Basics
- Claim Financials Terminology
- Understanding Buckets
- Reserve Worksheet Basics
- Financial Data Grid and Working with Transactions
- Payment Processing
- Indemnity Benefits
Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand claim terminology and how it applies to ClearSight financials and buckets
- Work with the Reserve Worksheet for entering reserve information on claims
- View worksheet or approval history to see changes made to the reserve worksheet
- Work with the Financial Data Grid to look at the financials on a claim
- Create and work with transactions
- Work with payment processing and set up payment preferences
- How to add Lost Time Periods and Indemnity Beneftis
This 3-hour course covers the basics of Claims Financials, including understanding the Financials page, transactions, the Reserves Worksheet and payment processing.
Program Level: Basic
Program Prerequisites: Must be a ClearSight client
Advanced Preparation: None
Course Format: Group Live
CPE Credit: 2.5
Field of Study: Information Technology
Course Length: 3 hour session
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 770-790-4400.
Riskonnect is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org