Asset and Property Management
Accurate and current records of an organization’s assets are critical for insurance and for other financial reasons. The ability to track and manage all properties, property values, COPE information and property recommendations in one place as well as other key data ensures an auditable and accurate record.
Maintain Flawless Asset Records
- Store address information for property mapping and international property mapping
- 60+ standard fields, validations and notifications.
- COPE (Construction, Occupancy, Protection and Exposure Data) standard fields available
- Store historical property values for value trending
- Calculate the percent difference between prior year property values to current years during data collection process.
- Standard workflows (Field Updates, Email Notifications, Automated Task Assignment) and Approvals can be configured based on client needs.
- Standard links to location hierarchy, claims and assets
- Export of Property Statement of Values spreadsheet with platform reporting (Property Statement of Values Report).
- Easily integrated with other Riskonnect solutions, such as Alerts for business continuity planning and eDocs for data review and collection needs.
- A central repository of all current and historic asset information
- Quick modification of values for insurance purposes
- Aggregation from global sources in multi-currencies provides quicker completion
- Client-controlled validation rules alert to significant changes in values
- Credible, supportable statement insurers helps eliminate errors in valuations and surprise end-of-year adjustments