Focused Professional Practice Evaluation (FPPE) is an integral part of ensuring provider competency which, in turn, helps ensure patient safety.
Ensure Patient Safety Through Automated Peer Reviews
- Create cases for
- Peer Review
- FPPE and OPPE triggers
- New privilege requests for existing staff
- New staff privilege requests
- Document monitoring methodology (chart review, external peer review, proctoring, etc.) and findings
- Customized progress bar for each review
- Customized triggers can be set to initiate case review
- Provider case review history accessible within each new case review for that provider
- Document related tasks (phone calls, emails), open activities and resulting actions taken
- More efficiently and effectively manage FPPE, OPPE and Peer Review
- Conduct new cases in context with provider’s past review history
- Improve collaboration between medical staff services, quality and medical staff leadership while reducing the need for IT support.
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!