Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Enterprise Risk Management brings together all the significant risks of an organization in a way that enables the organization to most effectively manage those risks.
Completely Integrated Risk Management
- Hierarchical view of risks
- Risk register
- Risk assessments
- Risk heat maps
- Control universe
- Workflows generating action when risks change
- Issue/incident management and remediation
- Ability to easily measure and manage all risk-related elements in order to quickly and accurately report the status of the organization’s end goals
- Risk ranking in terms that are meaningful to each client and to each level in the client’s hierarchy
Did You Know?
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!