A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or navigate our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality or performance cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and your choices regarding those cookies by using our preference tool.
We use both session-based and persistent cookies on our websites. Session-based cookies exist only during a single session and disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off the device. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or turn your device off.
- Demandbase: Demandbase is used to provide users with more relevant advertising content and monitor site performance in relation to those advertisements.
- Google Ads: Google Ads is an online advertising platform that we use to promote our events, online content and services on Google Search, YouTube, and other sites across the web. Google Ads is also used by some advertisers to buy adverts that appear on our sites.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to provide site visitor measurements and statistics as well as personalized advertising.
- Livechat: Livechat is an interactive customer service chat platform we use to communicate with site visitors and answer their questions.
- Pardot: We use Pardot to track customer behaviors and improve our advertisement offering.
How to manage cookies
You can amend your cookie preferences or deactivate non-essential cookies by using our preference tool. Additionally, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Other tracking technologies