Risk workshops are widely acknowledged to be one of the most powerful tools for engaging decision makers in the risk management process and for building a more mature, transparent, risk-aware culture.
ERM consultant, teacher, and author Rob Quail has facilitated hundreds of risk workshops in a variety of industries, from the frontline to the boardroom. In this webinar, Rob will take you through a step-by-step approach to designing and executing your own risk workshop.
- How much material should you provide in advance?
- How do you select the agenda?
- When should you use anonymous voting or polling?
- Do you need a decision maker in the room?
- What do you do with the outcomes of the workshop?
- What’s the best way to handle difficult situations that arise, such as over-dominant participants or “red-herring” topics?
- How can you overcome cognitive bias, such as group think or confirmation bias?
Simply complete the form to watch this on-demand webinar today ⇨