Financial services operational resilience
Business continuity plans and risk management play a crucial role in any financial services company’s plan for achieving operational resilience – a fact made even more evident by the coronavirus pandemic and the resulting disruption. This e-book explains how those in the financial services industry can successfully navigate a changing world.
- Resilience for a New Era
- Resilience in Practice: How Financial Services Firms are Combatting the Coronavirus
- Risk is at the Heart of the Business
- The Perception Gap: AI in Risk Management
- A Risky Picture for Mergers and Acquisitions?
- Spotlight on SMCR: Help or Hindrance?