AMBULATORY CARE EVENT REPORTING
Software that manages the end-to-end incident lifecycle for events involving patients, staff, and visitor.
Do you have what you need to respond quickly – and with impact – to every safety event?
Making event reporting easy is a critical part of improving the safety of patients, staff, and visitors. After all, you can only fix what you know about. But collecting event details is only half the battle.
For this information to truly make a difference, you must be able to translate the data into a plan of action.
One Source for All Patient, Staff, and Visitor Safety Events
Riskonnect’s Ambulatory Care Event Reporting software manages the end-to-end incident lifecycle for events involving patients, staff, and visitors.
The easy-to-use software uses intuitive, accessible forms to capture complete and accurate information about safety events, near misses, and unsafe conditions. It automatically alerts the right people and facilitates collaboration across departments and roles so issues can be swiftly addressed.
Riskonnect’s Ambulatory Care Event Reporting Software
INCREASES EVENT-REPORTING RATES
- Simplifies safety-event reporting with an icon-driven portal, survey-style questionnaires, and dictation capabilities.
- Accommodates anonymous reporting, identified reporting, or a combination of both.
- Improves accuracy and eliminates duplicate entry through automatic data validation.
- Streamlines and automates workflows specific to ambulatory care facilities.
- Automatically sends notifications and task assignments, plus reminders and escalation.
- Attaches images and important documentation directly to the event record.
- Offers customizable templates and dashboards to make data understandable and actionable.
- Helps staff feel more engaged by closing the feedback loop.
- Seamlessly integrates with Peer Review, Claims Administration, Root Cause Analysis, and other Riskonnect software to manage the complete incident lifecycle
Ready to draft an RFP for healthcare event-reporting software?
Download Riskonnect’s list of the most critical event reporting-related questions.
The spreadsheet can be easily modified to suit your needs.
How’s Your View?