Audit management is defined and adapted by individual organizations according to their specific needs. There are common components applicable to all, and these include the ability to identify an audit subject, develop an audit plan, documentation of the audit, agreement on any audit finding, oversight of finding remediation, and reporting to an Audit Committee.
Robust Audit Management Solution
- Risk-based audit planning using your own metrics
- Work papers
- Task scheduling
- Budget vs. actual
- Full history of all changes
- Automated approval processes
- Findings discussion document with electronic sign off
- Rapid deployment and modification
- Improved productivity for auditor and auditee
- Reduced costs due to modern technology supporting process
- Full SaaS reduces reliance on IT staff
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!