Three webinar series Optimising Risk Management in the US Financial Services Industry
Cyber risk and data security are of the most pressing operational concerns for financial services organisations. How are companies in the United States mitigating these risks? What impact has the pandemic had on cybersecurity?
In our roundtable, strategic leaders from Affinity Credit Union, Commonwealth Financial Network, Kasasa, Lowers Risk Group and Mizuho examine cybersecurity and operational risk in the financial services sector.
The Pandemic and Cybersecurity:
- Risk Management
- Recruiting the best information security talent
Hybrid Working and Risk Management:
- C-Suite knowledge about operational risk
- Lessons from Covid-19
- Leadership and transparency
Tools and Technology:
- Strategies for managing risk
- Innovation as a means to reducing risk
- Tips for developing holistic, integrated operational risk strategies