LONG-TERM CARE EVENT REPORTING
Software that records and reports on resident, caregiver, and visitor safety events
Need More Facts about Safety Events?
Making event reporting easy is critical for improving the safety of residents, caregivers, and visitors. After all, you can only fix what you know about. But collecting event details is only half the battle.
For long-term care event reporting information to truly make a difference, you have to be able to translate the data into a plan of action.
Streamline the Incident Reporting Process
Riskonnect’s Long-Term Care Event Reporting software captures complete and accurate information with intuitive and accessible forms – and alerts the right people so issues can be swiftly addressed.
The software records safety events, near misses, and unsafe conditions with an intuitive, icon-driven portal. It facilitates communication and collaboration among staff, safety, quality, risk management and compliance. And it transforms data into meaningful, visual reports for faster action.
Riskonnect’s Long-Term Care Event Reporting Software
INCREASES EVENT REPORTING RATES
- Simplifies safety-event reporting with an icon-driven portal, survey-style questionnaires, and dictation capabilities.
- Accommodates anonymous reporting, identified reporting, or a combination of both.
- Improves accuracy and eliminates duplicate entry through automatic data validation.
- Streamlines and automates workflows specific to long-term care facilities.
- Automatically sends notifications and task assignments, plus reminders and escalation.
- Attaches images and important documentation directly to the event record.
- Offers customizable templates and dashboards to make data understandable and actionable.
- Helps staff feel more engaged by closing the feedback loop.
- Seamlessly integrates with Peer Review, Claims Administration, Root Cause Analysis, and other Riskonnect software to manage the complete incident lifecycle.
Ready to draft an RFP for healthcare event-reporting software?
Download Riskonnect’s list of the most critical event reporting-related questions.
The spreadsheet can be easily modified to suit your needs.
How’s Your View?