Sarbanes Oxley – SOX
The 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) generated a huge increase in the provision of software to support the requirements of the Act. Much of this software is now antiquated and SaaS has proved quicker, more secure and more effective, with reduced internal support required, enabling companies to focus on the problems and not on keeping the technology working.
Focus on Issues, Not Software
- Simplified import of existing data
- Rapid configuration to client’s specific requirements – no need to conform to how we believe you should do this
- Easy roll out globally
- Multi-language, multi currency available
- Can readily change when/if regulations change and when the organization changes
- Deep analytics available to add value to the process
- Rapid speed to implement new or replacing customized configuration – typically less than 4 months
- Hierarchical approach enables easy expansion/contraction of scope
- Designed by auditors, for auditors, and built by technology experts
- Minimal IT involvement required
- Extensive client configuration capabilities ensures effective management of the process and enables immediate changes
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!