Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- View reports in BI Reports Management.
- Navigate and drill down in BI reports.
- Export BI reports.
- Navigate in Data Discovery.
- View reports in the Claims Analytics, Erosion Analytics and Exposure Analytics apps.
- Interact with the reports in the Data Discovery apps.
- Create, play and export Data Discovery Story Boards.
The course gives you a look at two additional tools, BI Reports (SAP Business Objects) and Data Discovery (Clik Sense), to make the critical risk information in your organization accessible, contextual, and actionable. This 2-hour class is ideal for members of your reporting and analytics team responsible for creating visualizations.
Program Level: Basic
Program Prerequisites: Must be a ClearSight client
Advanced Preparation: None
Course Format: Group Live
CPE Credit: 1.5
Field of Study: Information Technology
Course Length: 2 hour session
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 770-790-4400.
Riskonnect is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org