The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) went into effect on January 1, 2020. It’s the strictest data privacy law in the U.S. to date. Whether or not your company does business in California today, all risk and compliance teams will want to understand the scope, business impact, and required enforcement to prepare for what may be coming.
This e-book will help you get up to speed on the core tenets of the CCPA and explain how to prepare for new data-privacy mandates. You’ll learn:
- Why the CCPA was enacted and how it will be enforced
- How CCPA compares to GDPR
- The business impact of noncompliance
- The steps you can take today to prepare for CCPA
- How technology can ensure compliance
Download Your Guide to the CCPA now »