Businesses & Operational Resiliency: Agility in the Midst of a Chaotic World
Today’s business is dynamic, distributed, diverse, and disrupted. The world is chaotic, with economic, political, regulatory, competitive, and environmental disruptions. Organizations themselves are changing minute-by-minute, second-by-second. The chaotic and disrupted world of 2020 provided continuous barrage of legal and regulatory change, risk change, and business change to which organizations needed to respond with agility. And organizations are now adapting in 2021 to a new future of business and operational resiliency.
This webinar will detail how organizations can become agile in a chaotic world through business and operational resiliency.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the difference, symbiotic dependency, and relationship of business and operational resiliency.
- Monitor internal and external context changes in risk that impact the organization.
- Identify and map the interconnectedness of risk and its impact on business and operational objectives.
- Enable risk awareness and accountability in the frontlines of the organization.
- Build a business case for a business and operational resiliency strategy, supported by a robust process, information, and technology architecture.
Simply complete the form to watch this on-demand webinar today »