At Riskonnect, we are guided by our core values and a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our communities. We are committed to social impact and strive for sustainability across every function, including sourcing and procurement.
Through this procurement policy, we intend to make our operations more sustainable by:
- Upholding the laws and regulations of the respective countries we operate in
- Endorsing highest standards of economic, social, ethical, and environmental practices
- Identifying and moderating risks associated with our procurement process
- Communicating the policy with stakeholders (internal and external) and raising awareness among our suppliers
In accordance with our commitment to the highest standards, we also expect our suppliers to aspire to the same standards in their business operations, including but not limited to:
- Comply and adhere to all the applicable environmental laws in respective countries/jurisdiction
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility such as:
- Responsible waste management and disposal
- Reduction of greenhouse gases and other emissions harmful to the environment
- Conservation of nonrenewable natural resources
Obey all relevant international and domestic laws regarding ethical business practices
Demonstrate existence of procedures to prevent:
- Money laundering
- Fraud, bribery, corruption
- Conflicts of interest
- Data security issues
Labor and Human Rights:
- Comply with all applicable laws, in accordance with the principles of the International Labor Organization, the UN Global Compact, and the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Prohibit slavery and the use of forced, bonded, or child labor across the supply chain.
- Prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment to provide a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Provide employees with a living wage at a minimum.
- Partner with local governments to improve the educational, cultural, economic, and social well-being of communities in which they operate.
We understand that procurement performance improvement is a continuous process and recognize the contribution of our suppliers in our journey to become more sustainable.
For detailed guidelines on supplier sustainability, please refer to our Supplier Code of Conduct.