Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Manage system security and configuration settings.
- Manage events and action settings.
- Manage packages, add-on deployments and communication settings.
- Manage claim, RMIS and major coverage settings.
- Using the Interview Template Manager.
- Manage supplemental information type configuration settings.
The Administration Basics course is ideal for new System Administrators. This 3-hour course is ideal for people who are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of your ClearSight system and module configuration settings.
Program Level: Basic
Program Prerequisites: Must be a ClearSight client
Advanced Preparation: None
Course Format: Group Live
CPE Credit: 2.5
Field of Study: Information Technology
Course Length: 3 hour session
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 770-790-4400.
Riskonnect is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org