Health IT and Patient Safety Webinar
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
11:00 am EDT
Properly used, Health IT can significantly improve patient safety. Many organizations, however, are not achieving all the safety benefits they should from their investment in technology.
This webinar will examine poor clinician compliance, low patient event reporting and other factors that result in sub-optimal performance of Health IT. Panelists will also offer actionable recommendations for successfully using technology to enhance communication and coordination within a healthcare facility to reduce risk and improve the management of adverse events.
- David Bradford, President, Research & Editorial Division, Advisen (Moderator)
- Brian Stromberg, Sales Executive, Riskonnect
- Paul R. Lindeman, Chief Medical Information Officer, veEDIS Clinical Systems, LLC
Topics to be discussed:
- What is Health IT? How can it help improve patient safety?
- How can the use of technology be maximized to reduce risk in a healthcare facility?
- What platforms are available in the market to improve patient safety?