Riskonnect Grows. Riskonnect, the leading provider of risk management information system technology, continues to expand its global presence with the appointment of Andrew Duttine as EMEA Sales Executive.
Riskonnect, the leading provider of risk management information system technology, announced today the appointment of Andrew Duttine as EMEA Sales Executive. Duttine’s career in the insurance and risk technology industry spans more than two decades, and is characterised by a deep understanding of the loss management analytics utilised by brokers and underwriters, and by a commitment to connecting clients with the optimal technology solutions for their needs.
Comments on the news:
- “Riskonnect is committed to worldwide growth, and to introducing risk professionals to career-changing technology such as Riskonnect1, the first mobile app that provides system users with full access to their RMIS via their smartphones and tablets. Andrew Duttine is exactly the right person to help lead this effort in the EMEA region, and we are proud to have him be a part of the Riskonnect team”, said Bob Morrell, Chief Executive Officer, Riskonnect.
- “The Riskonnect platform has already been proven internationally. Riskonnect’s technology solutions address the multilingual and multicurrency needs of global business. Riskonnect’s technology solutions address the need for a flexible, powerful platform to support the ever-changing role of risk professionals and global organisations facing new challenges and opportunities”, said Jack Tatum, VP, Global Business Development. “Andrew Duttine’s understanding of what risk professionals need to succeed has also been proven, and we look forward to seeing him continue to help our clients and prospects further their careers and their organizational goals by matching their needs with the right risk technology solutions.”
Duttine’s in depth knowledge and experience with claims reporting was utilised by both Marsh and CS Stars, where he was appointed Senior Sales Executive and Senior Vice President, and where he distinguished himself as the top global salesperson twice during the last three years. Prior to this, Duttine was responsible for developing and implementing detailed claims analyses at Willis Group Holdings, providing clients with much-needed reports describing losses and enabling risk management strategies and corrective actions. He led all Willis National UK Offices in efforts to make this reporting and analyses available to all Willis UK clients. During this time, Duttine was heavily involved in the design and roll-out of ParaRisk at Willis, a Crawford Risk Sciences Group (RSG) system for storing and reporting on claims.
The appointment of Duttine to represent Riskonnect to the EMEA market is a further indication of Riskonnect’s solidification of their global presence in the risk technology market. Riskonnect provides the premier enterprise-class risk management technology work platform, configured to meet its clients’ existing business processes. Riskonnect offers Incident/Claim Intake and Management, Certificates, Policies, Healthcare Risk Management & Patient Safety, Governance Risk & Compliance, Environmental Health & Safety solutions, and more – on a comprehensive risk management work platform. Just as companies expand into the global environment, risk managers are expanding their risk strategies to each organisational business unit. This is the change that Riskonnect brings with its disruptive innovation and with its clear vision for what risk technology can accomplish for any organisation, in any industry, in any country. Duttine’s primary responsibility will be to convey this vision to the EMEA region.
- Learn more at http:www.riskonnect.com
- Follow @Riskonnect on Twitter
- Like riskonnect.com on Facebook: https://facebook.com/riskonnect
Kelly M. Barton, +1 770-790-4710
Vice President, Operations