Six-part webinar series led by independent industry experts will explore pressing risk challenges and offer practical advice and insights
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Riskonnect, the leader in integrated risk management solutions, today announces a new educational webinar series: Risk@Work. The six-part series, which kicks off on January 23, 2020, will explore the challenges risk teams face daily and offer practical, actionable advice for overcoming common roadblocks and taking advantage of new opportunities.
“Riskonnect’s mission is to empower organizations to anticipate, manage, and respond in real time to strategic and operational risks across the extended enterprise. To that end, we’re committed to giving risk and compliance practitioners the tools, resources, and education they need to be successful,” said Andrea Brody, chief marketing officer of Riskonnect. “This expert-led series will equip risk managers with useful knowledge, so they can address their most pressing issues and protect their organizations, both today and in the future.”
Sponsored by Riskonnect, the new Risk@Work series will cover a broad range of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) topics, as well as digital risk management trends shifting conventional norms today, including:
- Do you really need a GRC solution?
- Developing a business case for GRC and IRM efforts
- Maximizing the value of a GRC investment
- How to explain cyber risk to management and the board
- Creating sustainable change and an effective GRC/IRM journey
- Selling the concept of integrated risk management to executives and the board
Each webinar will be led by an independent, industry-recognized speaker, including:
- Norman Marks, CPA, CRMA: A globally recognized thought leader, Marks advises individuals and organizations around the world on risk management, internal audit, corporate governance, enterprise performance, and the value of information.
- Jason Mefford: An internal audit, risk management, and compliance expert, Mefford works with chief audit executives and other business leaders on navigating organizational land mines through executive coaching, training, and facilitating.
- Lisa Rawls: A principal in KPMG’s Advisory Services practice and Americas Leader for the firm’s GRC technology service network, Rawls has over 15 years of experience assisting organizations in navigating complex risk-transformation initiatives and establishing integrated risk and compliance programs and strategies.
To register or learn more about the Risk@Work webinar series, please visit here.
Corporate Ink for Riskonnect