In a regulatory enforcement environment that imposes severe penalties and double damages payments for Responsible Reporting Entities, accurate MMSEA Section 111 reporting is critically important.
Riskonnect MMSEA Compliance Management
- Access to electronic filing services from within the Claims Administration solution
- Queries and reports are submitted according to the client’s assigned schedule
- Data received in response files is attached onto each claim and action items are automatically created and assigned when more information is required
- Submit queries and claim reports to CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) through a partnership with Mitchell Regulatory Reporting Solutions
- Identify and enforce Medicare’s Secondary Payer (MSP) rights
- Recover conditional payments
- Ensure that settlements, judgments and awards adequately protect Medicare’s interests
- Capture and storage of all data needed to complete MMSEA queries and claim reports
- Assist adjusters and managers in completing required data
- Guaranteed on-time reporting to CMS during assigned reporting period
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!