Events Search and Views Navigation
Join us for our first CoffeeBreak@TheRiskCafe! We’ve been busy enhancing our platform to give you even more functions and features to help you seamlessly manage your patient safety and risk management initiatives. Grab a coffee and take 30 minutes to see the latest enhancements to our healthcare lineup. Riskonnect’s Jay Lechtman will lead this fast-paced and informative session, showcasing:
- Ambulatory Care Event Reporting Check out our intuitive forms and icon-driven portal to improve the reporting rate of patient, staff, and visitor events.
- Causal and contributory factor-analysis enhancements Document and visualize more sophisticated, objective-aligned analysis with driver/relationship diagrams.
- Expanded event- and user-management capabilities See how you can preserve the initial report, reassign tasks, assign proxies, and more.
Find out more
Join us for IHI Patient Safety Congress 2021
Innovation Theater Presentation, Wednesday, May 12 @ 4:30pm ETA Tale of Two Systems: How Integrated Risk Management Improved COVID-19 Response in One National Health Service
One country has seen significantly better COVID-related outcomes than its neighbor -- and a meaningful factor was its Integrated Risk Management (IRM) system.
Originally designed to manage claims for its state agencies, IRM helped this national health service mount an early and effective response to COVID-19. This presentation will provide an overview of IRM, how it has been utilized in this case, and the resulting positive outcomes.You’ll learn:
- How historical data from local disease outbreaks in non-healthcare settings were leveraged during COVID-19 response planning
- How the system was quickly adapted and expanded during the pandemic
- How ongoing learnings from the system have been quickly returned to the agencies to drive policy
- How healthcare provider organizations in any setting can utilize IRM to improve their own outcomes
Find out more
Join us for our next CoffeeBreak@TheRiskCafe! We’ve been busy developing our new Operational Resilience platform to add to our ever-growing suite of GRC solutions. Our software enables you to track, connect and assess all information relating to your operational resilience programme in one central location. It’s designed to help you to meet the UK regulators’ requirements with ease. Grab a coffee and take 30 minutes to see a demo of the platform’s core functions and features. Riskonnect’s Claire Hopper will lead this fast-paced and informative session, showcasing how you can: Set Tolerance Thresholds, Map Critical Resources,Test Real-Life Scenarios, and more.Find out more
Join us at the International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
June 9-11, 2021 / Europe