In a time of economic uncertainty, changes must be justified by the value they bring to the organization. Organizations need a clear and compelling business case for making changes to governance, risk management, and compliance processes. GRC done right delivers direct business value to the organization that can be measured in both soft qualitative value as well as hard quantified value. This value can be measured in greater efficiency in resources, increased effectiveness and risk reduction, and enhanced agility and resiliency in a dynamic environment.
This webinar addresses how to build a business case for GRC. You will learn:
- What is currently driving change for GRC
- How to measure efficiency in time and money saved
- How to quantify effectiveness through risk reduction
- How to evaluate agility and resiliency
- How to bring this together into a clear and compelling business case for GRC change
Earn CPE Credit!
Michael Rasmussen | The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20
Moderator: Scott Fenstermaker, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Riskonnect, Inc.