Keep up to date on all the important happenings at Riskonnect including our newest articles, product information, events, and more.
July 25 | 11 a.m. EDT
Return-to-Work: Using Automation to Fight the Fear
Presented by Tim Davidson, Riskonnect Director, Return-to-Work Solutions
Aug. 8 | 1 p.m. EDT
Utilizing ISO31000 to Map Risk Across the Enterprise
Hosted by ITGRC Forum, featuring Cameron Jackson, Riskonnect Senior Director, Strategic Marketing
Check out our most popular webinars from earlier this year, including:
- GDPR: Are you ready for it?
- The Three Victims of Medical Errors
- Insights: Overcoming Big Disappointment of Big Data
Interact with Riskonnect at these upcoming events:
- July 25-29: Florida RIMS Educational Conference
- Aug. 10-11: FSHRMPS 2017 Annual Meeting
- Aug. 16-18: 2017 Governance, Risk, and Control Conference
- Sept. 7-8: RIMS Cyber Risk Forum
- Sept. 12-13: ISCPO Annual Conference
- Sept. 17-20: DRJ’s Fall World
- Sept. 17-21: 2017 STRIMA Conference
- Sept. 18-20: NAHQ NEXT
- Oct. 9-10: Chicagoland Risk Forum
- Oct. 15-16: FERMA Risk Management Forum
- Oct. 15-18: ASHRM 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Nov. 7-9: Riskonnect 2017 User Conference
- Dec. 6-8: National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo
Here is a sneak peek at our Riskonnect University course schedule for July-September 2017. Be sure to take advantage of these great opportunities to master your skills and become a Riskonnect pro!
|Administrator Essentials||July 18|
|Cognos Ad Hoc Reporting||July 26|
|Administrator Essentials||Aug. 22|
|Riskonnect Reports & Dashboards||Aug. 24|
|Cognos Ad Hoc Reporting||Sept. 6|
Riskonnect 2017 User Conference: Schedule of Events and Early Bird Rate Deadline
Our general schedule of events has been posted! We are changing things up a little this year to enhance your conference experience even further and the keep the event fresh for return attendees. Check them out:
- Regional User Group Sessions: We will dedicate our final breakout sessions on the first day to group together users by region. Your regional sales executive will lead an informal Q&A session, allowing an additional chance to gather knowledge from your peers.
- Riskonnect Meet & Greet Cocktail Hour: This year, we will close our event with the opportunity to network with Riskonnect team members during a casual cocktail hour. This is a great chance to get to know your team and ask questions you may have come up with during the conference.
Be sure to take advantage of the early-bird rate by registering before July 31!
Riskonnect Names Jim Foster CEO
Upon the company’s recent acquisition by Thoma Bravo, Riskonnect CEO and founder, Bob Morrell, is taking the opportunity to move into an advisor role on the board of directors and Jim Foster is being promoted to CEO.
Jim joined Riskonnect in 2016 as chief operating officer, bringing with him more than 30 years of progressive experience and success in the technology sector. He has successfully led organizations in the enterprise, SMB, SOHO, and consumer markets. His highly diverse background includes technology, product development, sales, marketing and general management. He has 25 years of P&L responsibility, achieving double-digit revenue growth with consistent positive operating margins and has launched multiple highly successful product lines with operational management of companies or divisions from 20 to 3,000 employees. Jim was recognized as the 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia Region and currently serves as member of the Advisory Board for both Crown & Caliber and Hyde Park Capital.
Information Isn’t Enough. You Need Insights.
In this era of the 24-hour news cycle, viral communication, social media and pocket video, you can’t wait a quarter to know. You need an integrated approach to risk management, and you need the intelligence to take action at the speed of risk.
Explore Riskonnect Insights™ …
Healthcare Really Can Have it All
Read more about Riskonnect Healthcare …