2018 was an amazing year!
A lot of great things happened in 2018, thanks to our customers, colleagues, and partners!
The Start of a New Riskonnect!
We joined forces with ClearSight to bring even more value to our customers. We have additional scale and resources to invest in our products, increased expertise and focus –aligned by industry — and are fully dedicated to customer success.
We are capitalizing on our increased scale, capabilities, and experience with:
- Expanded service and support teams
- Increased ongoing investment in the platform
- Enhanced functionality, regardless of what system you’re using
Recognized for Innovation
Independent industry analysts and publications have taken notice, including:
- Forrester – Riskonnect is positioned as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms.
- Gartner – Riskonnect is positioned as a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Integrated Risk Management.
- CIO Applications – Riskonnect was named in the Top 25 GRC Technology Solution Providers.
- CIR Magazine – Riskonnect was highlighted in the Best Use of Technology in Risk Management – Partnership.
We launched a number of new products to transform the way organizations perceive and manage risk:
- Vendor Risk Management – To collaboratively review and monitor your vendors
- Riskonnect ClearSight – To improve the user experience and expand capabilities for allocations, asset management, and compliance management
- Riskonnect User Experience (RK/UX) – To adopt a modern, leading-edge user experience
- Healthcare: Automated Peer Review – To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of professional practice evaluation
- Healthcare: Rounding – To integrate safety, satisfaction, environment-of-care, and more round findings with other reported safety, quality, and patient-experience data for easier identification of relevant correlations and actionable information.
Global Expansion, Vertical Focus
The newly combined Riskonnect and ClearSight organization opened or expanded eight offices globally – Atlanta, Chicago, London, Dallas, Amarillo, Sydney, Mangalore, and Ahmedabad.
Our team has grown to almost 500 colleagues worldwide, including new Chief Technology Officer Madhu Kota.
We upgraded our customer service capabilities with a dedicated Customer Success team under the leadership of SVP of Customer Success John Shaw.
We extended our reach and capabilities through a partnership with cyber risk and GRC consulting firm, Focal Point.
We established global industry practices, empowered with knowledgeable experts, including:
- Managing Director focused on North America – Jim Kuhr
- Managing Director focused on EMEA & APAC – Mark Holt
- Practice Lead focused on consumer, industrial, manufacturing, transportation, and healthcare – Briget Grbic
- Practice Lead focused on retail, financial, public, and insurance services – Jason Ward
More organizations than ever are turning to Riskonnect to help them manage risk at a level they can’t get anywhere else. We achieved record growth in new customers added – and we are proud to have maintained a net retention rate of greater than 100% for the 12th consecutive year. With more than 900 customers across all industries, we are now the world’s largest provider of risk management technology.
Get ready for an even more amazing 2019!
Here’s what’s coming:
- Riskonnect GRC Suite Expansion – We are developing several enhancements to Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Internal Audit, and Compliance products to continue to expand end-user value through integrated risk management.
- Riskonnect ClearSight Spring and Fall Releases – The Spring 2019 Release will continue to deepen the significant capabilities of the ClearSight product. The Fall 2019 Release will offer extensive new administration capabilities.
- Riskonnect Integration and Regulatory Compliance Network – We will release the next innovation in risk management technologies, including automated regulatory filings and an integration foundation that delivers a complete web-services architecture for real-time, third-party integration support.
A Bigger, Better Customer Conference
Save the date for the bigger, better Riskonnect Customer Conference on November 4-6 in Orlando! And please check out the highlights from the 2018 conference to see what it’s all about.