UI/UX Front-end Developer
Riskonnect is the trusted, preferred provider of integrated risk management solutions and is seeking a candidate for the position of UI/UX Front End Developer at our Kennesaw, GA office.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivated individual with a degree in Computer Science or related field. Must understand the software development lifecycle, front-end design related technologies, and UI/UX design & best practices.
Can work competently with a team or individually in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will participate in the creation of new products, enhancements to existing products, and customizations for clients.
Responsibilities for UI/UX Front-end Developer
- Manage and support accounts to ensure client satisfaction and success with Riskonnect solutions
- Translate concepts that lead to intuitive user experiences on desktop and mobile devices.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Design and implement easy-to-use web applications.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Cloud-based software development with the Force.com platform.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate designs efficiently and intelligently.
- Collaborate extensively with Product and QA team members to derive desired outcomes of the user journeys.
- Participate in code reviews and analysis.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Support team members, share knowledge and improve performance through constructive feedback.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Qualifications for UI/UX Front-end Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 4-5 years of UI/UX experience including mobile-first and responsive design.
- Working knowledge of user-centered design, testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability & accessibility concerns.
- Demonstrated passion about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Visualforce, Angular-JS, React, Kendo (Telerik) or other frameworks
- Sketch, Legal Pads, Balsamiq or similar design and Prototype tools
- Sublime, Atom, Xcode, Android Studio or similar IDE tools
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-5 years experience designing responsive, scalable, complex solutions
- 4-5 years experience in Agile (Scrum) development
Take Riskonnect for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!