Careers & Working at Riskonnect
The Riskonnect Revolution… is it for you? Do you want to be a part of an innovative technology company and work with simply amazing people? We are proud to have been chosen by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2013 Top 100 Workplace and we love working with smart, passionate professionals.
What’s Life Like at Riskonnect?
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Riskonnect
- Every day is jeans day. Even the CEO wears flip flops.
- Be a part of an innovative risk technology company — create and or implement revolutionary ideas.
- Help create and experience prolific growth in clients and employees.
- Work with some of the most brilliant minds in our industry.
- Enjoy a family community — monthly company breakfasts to celebrate new hires, employee anniversaries and birthdays.
- When was the last time you discussed your ideas with your CEO? Your ideas matter here.
- Riskonnect is independent and privately held — we control our own destiny.
- An ever-growing variety of employee benefits.
- The only limitations are those you put on yourself.
- Our employees simply love working here. Period.
How to Join Our Team
How We Like to Interview
If we reach out and want to schedule an interview then, congratulations!
We’re insanely curious so prepare for that! We actually read your resume and expect that you have too. We like stories and examples; we like technical people; we like smart people; we like nice people; and we especially like people who are passionate about their work.
The Interview Process
- We’ll work with you to set up the best time to talk either on the phone, video conferencing, or in person.
- You’ll talk with potential colleagues and possibly some of the Executive Management team.
- Our interviews reflect our style and are typically unstructured and conversational.
- Occasionally we might evaluate your skills with a test.
- You’ll usually have more than one interview.
Everyone involved in your interview process has a voice and we’re keen to hire the very best. After your final interview we typically get back to you within two weeks with a decision. Feel free to contact us in the interim to see how it’s going.