Riskonnect’s team of Professional Services Directors and Product Management experts stay abreast of the latest news and developments from OSHA. Riskonnect provides you the tools for OSHA recordkeeping to produce accurate, compliant and printable OSHA logs. Riskonnect’s EHS solution includes an OSHA Classification Wizard that offers guided assistance for employees to classify work related injuries or illnesses. The EHS solution will produce the standard OSHA 300, 301 and 300A logs, along with a full suite of dashboard reports for monitoring trends and measuring actual performance against goals. The Riskonnect RMIS includes full exposure value tracking that allows you to report on OSHA recordable, DART and DAW incidence rates.
Do you struggle with the questions in our sample needs analysis below? Is your solution adequately addressing these issues?
Don’t settle for disparate, inadequate systems causing duplicate data entry, inaccurate and unanalyzable data. Riskonnect can provide the solution for your unique business needs.
Needs Analysis for Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Recordability and Reporting:
- Who in your organization determines OSHA recordability and classifies claims for the OSHA log? How is this data stored in your organization?
- Where are OSHA 300 logs maintained and how do you ensure they are kept up to date, accurate, and comply with all OSHA regulations?
- How do you distribute OSHA 300A logs each year and ensure OSHA posting requirements are complied with?
- How are days away from work and restricted duty dates tracked in your organization? Where is this data stored and how do you ensure it is accurate, up to date, and meets OSHA requirements?
- Do you have performance goals relating to OSHA recordable incidence counts or incident rates for management? If so, how are these stored and how do you report on them?
Read more about Riskonnect Safety Solutions for your Organization
- Loss Investigations
- OSHA Recording
- Root Cause Analysis
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Integrated Safety Reporting
- Claim Call Centers
Helpful OSHA Links: