Managing incoming certificates is an unwieldy problem for organizations and severely prohibits effective vendor management. Certificates and Claims in the same work platform enable system identified cross reference for pursuit of recoveries. Reduce your risks and eliminate unnecessary costs to your organization through better management and automated tracking of your certificates of insurance.
Riskonnect Certificates is a complete certificates of insurance tracking and management system. Organizations are provided a Portal for entry of certificate data, a central repository for certificates with automated workflow and notifications, enabling efficient tracking of incoming certificates and a clear path to subrogation opportunities.
Reduce your risks and eliminate unnecessary costs to your organization through better management and automated tracking of your certificates of insurance
- Does your organization effectively transfer risk related to vendor activites?
- Do you have a mechanism to evaluate certificates for limit adequacy and corporate
- Are your manual processes for certificates creating an administrative nightmare?
- Does your organization have multiple collection points for incoming certificates?
Riskonnect Certificates combined with Riskonnect RMIS provides a central electronic repository to store, validate and automate client-defined business processes for certificate management.
Riskonnect Certificates combined with Riskonnect RMIS yields an Enterprise-Class system that pays for itself within one year
Certificate management challenges can include:
- A highly manual process with no central electronic repository
- High frequency of expired or non-compliant certificates
- Inability to associate available coverage with a claim
- Minimal quality assurance
Riskonnect Certificates enables risk managers to effectively transfer risk in the event of a claim transfer situation.
The Riskonnect Certificate Solution includes:
- Use of email or web portal to automatically record and catalog certificate details along with electronic images of each certificate
- Search capabilities by vendor, insurer, policy number, effective date, expiration date and more
- Leveraging automated workflow to notify vendors of expiring or deficient certificates
- Storage of electronic images of all incoming certificates
- Identification of potential certificate to claim relationships for denial of coverage situations and pursuit of recoveries
- Ability to link certificates to properties projects, vendors, carriers, contracts and more in real-time
Riskonnect invites you to capitalize on the opportunity to streamline your certificates management process.